|Playgroup||Apron as specified|
|Preschool||Boys: Collared yellow T- Shirt & shorts red in color|
Girls : Round Neck yellow T – Shirt & shorts red in color.
|Uniform for winter: T – Shirt as specified & full pant red in color.|
Winter Jacket: Specified Green color.
Shoes: Denim Full Pants. Belt is Compulsory. Shoes with Velcro.
|Cap red in color Till ankle|
Uniforms for Bodakdev School for Children are available at the Outlets mentioned below:
Pintoo Garments: 3, The Chambers, Ground Floor,Next to Goyal Palace Apartment, Near The Grand Bhagwati Hotel, SG Road, Ahmedabad – 380055, Gujarat. Phone: (079) 26854051
Pintoo Garments: 1st Floor, Karishma Complex, Stadium Circle, Stadium Six Road, CG Road, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad-380009 . Phone No: (079) 26420106
Pintoo Garments: 3 Maruti Arcade Ground Floor, Shivranjani Cross Road 132 Ft Ring Road, Opp Petrol Pump Satellite, Ahmedabad -380015 Gujarat.
Phone No: (079) 26763351
Kids Today: 7- Goyal Tower, Opp. Gulbai Tekra Police Station, Panjrapole University Road, Ahmedabad. Phone No: (079) 26302280
G.R. Brothers: 14, Oxford Tower, Memnagar, Opp. Gurukul Tower, Ahmedabad. Phone No: (079) 27417174
G.R. Brothers: Nr. Samartheshwar Mahadev, Opp. Axis Bank, Law Garden, Ahmedabad. Phone No: (079) 26469328
Guidelines for Parents
- Parents should ensure that their child takes a shower before coming to school.
- The child should wear clean and ironed clothes.
- The child must follow personal hygiene which includes regular clipping of nails, washing of hair and maintaining neat and tidy appearance.
- Girls should oil and tie their hair daily and use black bands and clips. Fancy clips, hair bands are not allowed.
- Boys should keep short hair with no spikes.
- The child must sleep daily for more than eight hours.
- A well balanced diet is recommended for the child’s overall development.
- It is recommended that the child brings water from home.It must be ensured that the child drinks only boiled or filtered water.
- Parents must teach their child not to eat food available on road side.
- The child must be taken for yearly dental and ophthalmic check-up.
- All recommended vaccines should be administered to the child.
- If the child is sick, then it is advisable not to send him/her child to school.
- The prescribed period of quarantine in case of diseases like Chicken pox, Mumps, Measles etc must be followed.
- In case the child is suffering from a particular allergy, the class teacher and the Vice-Principal should be informed.
- In case of chronic diseases like epilepsy,asthma or heart diseases, the school authorities should be informed in writing.